Gamers Alliance Report - Winter 2018 - Now ONLINE!
'Herb' gamers@pipeline.com [spielfrieks]
2018-01-21 18:49:19 UTC
Raw Message
Hi Everybody,

Gamers Alliance is the international gaming network. Since 1986, we have
been featuring the newest and best games on the market today in Gamers
Alliance Report, the longest running English language game review
publication in the world! With the new Winter 2018 issue online, last year's
issue (Winter 2017) is available FREE FOR EVERYONE on our site.

The Winter 2017 issue is filled with first quality game reviews from the
world's finest writers on games. Check out our takes - and see how smart we
are (when we agree with you) or not (when we don't) on the New Acquire,
Black Orchestra, Fabled Fruit, Flamme Rouge, Forged in Steel, High Treason!,
Imhotep, Rhodes, Ulm and more written by knowledgeable gamers such as James
Davis, Joe Huber, Frank Hamrick, Chris Kovac, Andrea "Liga" Ligabue, Bruce
Whitehill, Kevin Whitmore - and me!

You'll find the issue right on the first page of
JudXW3mySqWNYlQ> www.gamersalliance.com. (And while you're there, hit the
Games for Sale tab and check out nearly 50 eBay auctions going on right now!
Join Gamers Alliance - full details on site - and you'll get $10 to spend

Enjoy your visit!

Herb Levy
Gamers Alliance
<mailto:***@gamersalliance.com> ***@gamersalliance.com