Castellon - Review
'Greg J. Schloesser' gschloesser@gmail.com [spielfrieks]
2017-11-16 19:00:03 UTC
Raw Message
I have published my review of Castellion on the East Tennessee Gamers

As always, you can add your thoughts and comments directly on the site.
Greg J. Schloesser
"Love talked about is easily turned aside; love demonstrated is
irresistible." -- Stan Mooneyham

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such
sacrifices God is pleased."
- Hebrews 13: 16

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a
lifetime of acting with kindness, honor, and dignity."
- Tony Dungy

"God wants us to do more than intellectually agree with the words of
Scripture: He wants us to live in light of them."
- Francis Chan

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have
sought and found how to serve."
- Albert Schweitzer

International Gamers Awards: www.internationalgamersawards.net