Gamers Alliance Report - FREE ISSUE!
'Herb' gamers@pipeline.com [spielfrieks]
2017-10-20 22:07:41 UTC
Raw Message
Hi Everyone,

Gamers Alliance is the international gaming network. Since 1986, we have
been featuring the newest and best games on the market today in our
quarterly publication, Gamers Alliance Report, the longest running English
language game review publication in the world! With the new Fall 2017 issue
online (featuring reviews on 1960: The Making of the President, A Handful of
Stars, Caverna: Cave vs. Cave, Century Spice Road, Codenames Duet, Fantasy
Realms, Frogriders, Photosynthesis, Whittle Stop and more!) we are making
last year's issue (Fall 2016) available FREE FOR EVERYONE on our site.

The Fall 2016 issue is filled with first quality game reviews from the
finest writers on games in the world. Check out our takes on Mansions of
Madness (2nd edition), Medici, The Networks, Scythe, Star Trek Panic,
Tyrants of the Underdark and more written by such knowledgeable gamers as
Chris Kovac, Andrea "Liga" Ligabue, Chantal Noordeloos, Greg J. Schloesser,
Kevin Whitmore - and me!

You'll find the issue right on the first page of
www.gamersalliance.com. Enjoy your visit! (And while you're there, don't
forget to click on the "Games for Sale" tab. There are 50 Ebay auctions
going on right now!)

Enjoy your visit!

Herb Levy

Gamers Alliance

<mailto:***@gamersalliance.com> ***@gamersalliance.com

<http://www.gamersalliance.com/> www.gamersalliance.com

SPECIAL OFFER! Get the MOST out of gaming! Experience Gamers Alliance, the
award winning International Gaming Network, now celebrating our 31st year
and enjoy Gamers Alliance Report, the longest running English language game
review publication in the world! Join Gamers Alliance and get $10 towards
any Gamers Alliance purchase of out of print games, GA auctions and/or GA
REPORT back issues! Follow us and LIKE us on