[spielfrieks] Zen Garden - Review
'Greg J. Schloesser' gschloesser@gmail.com [spielfrieks]
2017-10-23 17:11:01 UTC
I have published my review of Zen Garden on the East Tennessee Gamers
website:

www.easttennesseegamers.com

You can add your comments and thoughts directly to the site.
--
Greg J. Schloesser
"Love talked about is easily turned aside; love demonstrated is

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such
sacrifices God is pleased."
- Hebrews 13: 16

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a
lifetime of acting with kindness, honor, and dignity."
- Tony Dungy

"God wants us to do more than intellectually agree with the words of
Scripture: He wants us to live in light of them."
- Francis Chan

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have
sought and found how to serve."
- Albert Schweitzer

International Gamers Awards: www.internationalgamersawards.net