[spielfrieks] Gamers Alliance Report - FREE ISSUE!
'Herb' gamers@pipeline.com [spielfrieks]
2018-04-10 14:32:43 UTC
Hi Everyone,

Gamers Alliance is the international gaming network. Since 1986, we have
been featuring the newest and best games on the market today in our
quarterly publication, Gamers Alliance Report, the longest running English
language game review publication in the world! With the new Spring 2018
issue online, we are making last year's issue (Spring 2017) available FREE
FOR EVERYONE on our site.

The Spring 2017 issue is filled with first quality game reviews from the
finest writers on games in the world. Check out our takes on Adrenaline, The
Colonists, Colony, Draconis Invasion, The Gallerist, Gloomhaven, Key to the
City: London and more written by knowledgeable gamers such as Joe Huber,
Andrea "Liga" Ligabue, Angus McCallum, Chantal Noordeloos, Pevans, Greg J.
Schloesser, Bruce Whitehill - and me!

You'll find the issue right on the first page of
<http://www.gamersalliance.com/> www.gamersalliance.com Enjoy your visit!

--

Herb Levy

Gamers Alliance

PO Box 197

East Meadow, NY 11554, USA

<mailto:***@gamersalliance.com> ***@gamersalliance.com

<http://www.gamersalliance.com/> www.gamersalliance.com

SPECIAL OFFER! Get the MOST out of gaming! Experience Gamers Alliance, the
award winning International Gaming Network, now celebrating our 32nd year
and enjoy Gamers Alliance Report, the longest running English language game
review publication in the world! Join Gamers Alliance and get $10 towards
any Gamers Alliance purchase of out of print games, GA auctions and/or GA
REPORT back issues! Follow us and LIKE us on
<https://www.facebook.com/Gamers-Alliance-1449028018681971/timeline?>
Facebook!

---