[spielfrieks] Gamers Alliance 2018 Toy Fair Report Now ONLINE!
'Herb' gamers@pipeline.com [spielfrieks]
2018-02-23 17:19:41 UTC
Hello Everybody,

With the close of the 2018 New York International Toy Fair, our Toy Fair
Report, the most comprehensive anywhere, is now ONLINE!

Toy Fair attendance is restricted to the trade only. But this is YOUR
chance to get behind those closed doors and take a look at games of ALL
kinds that were on display at the Fair. Which ones are the ones you will be
looking forward to? Which are the winners - and which ones not?? Check out
the <http://gamersalliance.com/> 2018 Toy Fair Report right on the front
page of our site! You be the judge! (And while you're there, click on the
"Games for Sale" tab at the top of the page and view the over 60 Gamers
Alliance/Ebay auctions going on right now!)

Enjoy your visit!

--

Herb Levy
President