[spielfrieks] 1995 Retrospective Voting is Open!
huzonfirst@comcast.net [spielfrieks]
2017-10-02 15:30:43 UTC
So let's start the last retrospective vote this year. Go to meepleschoice.win and select up to 3 games to vote for. The following 25 games from 1995 have been nominated:

1825 Unit 1
2038: Tycoons of the Asteroid Belt
Am Fuss des Kilimanjaro
Amazing Labyrinth
Auf Achse Kartenspiel
Billabong
Condotierre
Das Motorsportspiel
El Grande
Elfenwizards
Galopp Royal
Hattrick
High Society
Medici
Middle-earth
MÌ & Mehr
New York
Once Upon a Time
Rainbows
Sternenhimmel
Streetcar
The Bottle Imp
The Great Dalmuti
The Settlers of Catan

Tricks

Let's run this until next Monday, when I'll announce the winners. Thanks to everyone who's participated in this extemporaneous exercise--it's been a lot of fun!

Larry
Doug Orleans dougorleans@gmail.com [spielfrieks]

Larry
huzonfirst@comcast.net [spielfrieks]