[spielfrieks] Sale: Greg Schloesser's Shelf Clearing Game Sale
'Greg J. Schloesser' gschloesser@gmail.com [spielfrieks]
2018-01-23 17:02:00 UTC
The game shelves are beginning to become crowded again, so it is time to
make room. If you can offer a good home for one or more of these games, I
would appreciate it!

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/236737/greg-schloessers-shelf-clearing-sale

The auction will end at 10:00PM Eastern Time on MONDAY evening, January 29,
2018. I have listed both "soft reserve" and "buy-it-now" prices.

Here are some other clarifications:

- Bidding Worldwide
- Bid in whole USD in $1 increments
- Payment through PayPal only
- Winning geek pays all shipping
- Games will be combined to same address
- To prevent "sniping", I will keep the auction open for a short duration
after the 10PM deadline.

*Note that I ship via the U.S. Post Office via Priority mail*. Any optional
shipping items (insurance, signed receipt, etc.) will, of course, cost
extra. I will supply the shipping price once everything is packaged and
weighed.

All games come from a smoke-free home. Note that rules may have some
highlighting.

I will move SOLD!! items to the bottom of the list and immediately offer
them in my BGG MarketPlace with "Reserved for" and the buyer's name.

Thanks for checking out the list!
--
Greg J. Schloesser
"Love talked about is easily turned aside; love demonstrated is

"And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such
sacrifices God is pleased."
- Hebrews 13: 16

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a
lifetime of acting with kindness, honor, and dignity."
- Tony Dungy

"God wants us to do more than intellectually agree with the words of
Scripture: He wants us to live in light of them."
- Francis Chan

"The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have
sought and found how to serve."
- Albert Schweitzer

International Gamers Awards: www.internationalgamersawards.net