[spielfrieks] Easy Money - Help!
Fraser fraser.mcharg@gmail.com [spielfrieks]
2018-09-10 10:57:01 UTC
BGG is migrating to the cloud at the moment so not available.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easy_Money_(board_game)

Cheers,

Fraser
While helping clear a relative's home `i came across three rather elderly
board games including 'Easy Money'. Any good person out there know anything
about the game?
Chris Sjoholm chris.sjoholm@gmail.com [spielfrieks]

about the game?
jansens@ntlworld.com [spielfrieks]
2018-09-11 14:39:46 UTC
Hi Chris - Cheers for that. It looks like a primitive Monopoly type game. Considering it's age - probably around 60 years old - is this something a toy museum might be interested in do you think?
Chris Sjoholm chris.sjoholm@gmail.com [spielfrieks]
2018-09-12 05:08:29 UTC
Couldn't say, but if it's that old and in good shape it might be of
interest to a local museum. Couldn't hurt to ask them.

-- Chris
'Dan Blum' tool@panix.com [spielfrieks]
2018-09-11 21:41:19 UTC
Hi Chris - Cheers for that. It looks like a primitive Monopoly type game. Considering it&#39;s age - probably around 60 years old - is this something a toy museum might be interested in do you think<span style="word-spacing:normal;">?</span>
No - it's an extremely common game.
Dan Blum ***@panix.com
'ted cheatham' tedcheatham@gmail.com [spielfrieks]
2018-09-13 10:32:10 UTC
Sorry, not a clone that was a bad word. Style was the word I was looking for. Roll and move.

2018-09-13 14:45:42 UTC
Thanks for the comments - I suppose simplest thing is to give it a whirl! Will let you know how we get on.
'ted cheatham' tedcheatham@gmail.com [spielfrieks]
2018-09-13 10:32:10 UTC
Old monopoly style clone. Payday, Easy Money.